YOUR OASIS HAS ARRIVED.
An oasis in the heart of Washington DC, spend your time at Hook Hall with friends relaxing while being taken care of by our team of Cabana Servers.
Perfectly located at the edge of our beer garden, you’ll find large cabanas furnished with sectional lounge, plenty of shade and an amazing menu of services to enjoy your time. Each cabana has power with USB ports, coffee table, ceiling fans, as well as privacy curtains.
With these luxurious cabanas, you and your guests have it made year-round, cool and breezy during the heat or warm and cozy as the chilly months descend upon us.
+ What all is included with my reservation?
- Three-hour rental of a private cabana
- Concierge Host/Private Server
- Welcome Bottle of Champagne
- Lounge Seating for 12 plus standing room for other guests
- Ceiling fan
- Privacy Curtains
- Infused water served by server
- Bottle service menu (special menu for all cabanas)
- Complimentary Soft Beverage Service
- Coffee Table
- Power Outlets and USB Charging Availability
- Complimentary iPhone/Android charging cables
+ Captain's Quarters?! What's that?! Tell me more!
The Captain's Quarters is a larger cabana you can specifically request -- it holds about 35 people and has direct access to the Deck Bar. If you're looking to host a small party with food service, it's a great option and will give everyone a little more elbow room to enjoy.
+ Can I bring in outside food and beverages?
We do not allow guests to bring outside beverages (including alcohol) to Hook Hall. Violation of this policy is grounds for immediate removal from our facility. We reserve the right to inspect all bags.
If you want to use our preferred caterers, that is totally cool with us. Hit us up at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Also, if you have a hankering for Chinese or something random, feel free to use Food Delivery services to bring whatever your pleasure. We ask you meet your drivers at the front door when they arrive with your food as our servers aren’t allowed to accept food deliveries on behalf of guests.
+ What about smoking? Can I light up a cigar or cigarette?
You are allowed to smoke outside at Hook Hall, we do ask that if children are present during the day you refrain from smoking.
We also ask the following when smoking or vaping:
- Ask those around you if they are OK with cigarettes and cigars in particular before you light up the cancer sticks.
- If those around you prefer to not be around smoke, please head to a designated smoking area outside or just save your lungs and don’t do it.
- Don’t be an jerk, throw your trash away. We provide ash trays and receptacles, use them please.
- District of Columbia rules apply -- only items legally allowable to smoke in a public space will be permitted.
+ It looks like it might rain, what's your weather policy?
Hook Hall General Manager will determine all other weather-related closures at their sole discretion for the safety of guests and staff. The cabanas will provide adequate shelter during most moderate to light rains. Only in instances where safety of guests is in question will a refund be provided.
+ Is there a minimum I need to meet, in addition to my cabana rental?
+ What if I want to extend my cabana rental?
Check in with your server -- cabana rentals can only be extended in 3-hour increments, and will be available based on availability only.
+ What if I want to cancel my cabana rental?
Cancellations and refunds will be made in full 72 hours prior to your reservation. A 50% cancellation fee is charged for any bookings made within the 72 hour window.